นำรูปรถคุณMy Rotarysชาวออสซี่มาให้ชมครับไม่อยากเก็บไว้ดูคนเดียว - หน้า 15

หน้าที่ 15 จากทั้งหมด 16 หน้า แรกแรก ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 หน้าสุดท้ายหน้าสุดท้าย
กำลังแสดงผล 211 ถึง 225 จากทั้งหมด 226

ชื่อกระทู้: นำรูปรถคุณMy Rotarysชาวออสซี่มาให้ชมครับไม่อยากเก็บไว้ดูคนเดียว

มาตรฐาน

Few months ago went to see this Cosmo,its the first time I saw one in person.
    Owner was kind enough to take me for a drive in it, interior is beautiful very 60s race car. Just a cool car all round.

The owner of the Cosmo has some other very nice Mazdas here is some of them. These photos are from the owner.

วันที่สมัคร
    Jun 2007
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 302 ครั้ง ใน 164 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ My Rotarys อ่านข้อความ
    Oh!! Very Amazing

วันที่สมัคร
    Nov 2010
    สถานที่
    mazda ride wite pride
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 33 ครั้ง ใน 32 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Hi Sinisa Mazda cars are all pretty.
    ไพร ณรงค์ศักดิ์ บ.ซีลคอนโทรลประเทศไทยจำกัด 231/10 ม.6ต.บึงอ.ศรีราชาจ.ชลบุรี 20230คลาสสิค NEVER DIE

วันที่สมัคร
    Apr 2011
    สถานที่
    ADVANCE , Mazda Club
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 79 ครั้ง ใน 47 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Hi Sinisa.^^
    Wonderful mazdas you met. Carol and 360 are so cute! All of them are look fresh^^

Mate, do you have any idea and information about to make 13bt to be naturally aspirated?
    Is there made in Aus? I've bought 13bt, maybe serie4 from fc3s(I'm not sure :P ) It has intercooler on top.
    If I put in 1000 or 800 it's too extremely power due to small body.I don't want to get slicktyres to away from spining 555555

I've known, the turbo engine has lower compression ratio to NA, Can I just remove the pressure side to decrease power?
    or have to change the high compression rotor for the primary respond?

I've read this forum from Ausrotary, there're two opinions that make me confuse.....**

http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23068

Cheers,
    Tung
    แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย RO_Tung_RY : 05-08-2012 เมื่อ 04:30

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ prai n อ่านข้อความ
    Hi Sinisa Mazda cars are all pretty.
    Hi Prai
    A lot of those cars I saw for the first time, very nice and interesting.
    Hows your 1000 truck going?

Cheers
    Sinisa

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ RO_Tung_RY อ่านข้อความ
    Hi Sinisa.^^
    Wonderful mazdas you met. Carol and 360 are so cute! All of them are look fresh^^

Mate, do you have any idea and information about to make 13bt to be naturally aspirated?
    Is there made in Aus? I've bought 13bt, maybe serie4 from fc3s(I'm not sure :P ) It has intercooler on top.
    If I put in 1000 or 800 it's too extremely power due to small body.I don't want to get slicktyres to away from spining 555555

I've known, the turbo engine has lower compression ratio to NA, Can I just remove the pressure side to decrease power?
    or have to change the high compression rotor for the primary respond?

I've read this forum from Ausrotary, there're two opinions that make me confuse.....**

http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23068

Cheers,
    Tung
    Hi Tung

There is no problem running 13B turbo motor NA, it very common.
    Easiest way is to get adapter plate to 12A manifold and carburetor, have a look at this http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.p...213103&start=0
    Than you just jet the carburetor to suite the motor or sometimes you can buy it all ready to go like in that ausrotary link.
    If you want to run it with fuel injection you will need after market computer.
    If you want I can look around for the adapter plate, carby and manifold or just the adapter. And can send it over to you.
    Or someone over there can make you adapter plate.
    That will make Mr Tofu pretty quick :) Like some one said in that link 13B with 12A carby in RX3 went 13 seconds down the 1/4 mile :) Mr Tofu is even lighter hehe should be fun :)

Cheers
    Sinisa

วันที่สมัคร
    Apr 2011
    สถานที่
    ADVANCE , Mazda Club
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Hi Tung

There is no problem running 13B turbo motor NA, it very common.
    Easiest way is to get adapter plate to 12A manifold and carburetor, have a look at this http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.p...213103&start=0
    Than you just jet the carburetor to suite the motor or sometimes you can buy it all ready to go like in that ausrotary link.
    If you want to run it with fuel injection you will need after market computer.
    If you want I can look around for the adapter plate, carby and manifold or just the adapter. And can send it over to you.
    Or someone over there can make you adapter plate.
    That will make Mr Tofu pretty quick :) Like some one said in that link 13B with 12A carby in RX3 went 13 seconds down the 1/4 mile :) Mr Tofu is even lighter hehe should be fun :)

Cheers
    Sinisa
    Hi Sinisa,
    Thanks a lot for your help ^^
    This project is just in my head ,I prefer to keep running with injections
    because I'm not good at tunning the carby ,it won't be perfectly finish :P
    and I injectoin is more stable to run on street and cruising.
    So, aftermarket computer will adjust the fuel map and timimg being optimal
    and make the respond better, isn't it? and how about the fuel consumption? (Very important!!! 55555)
    some one in the link said, it have to do something with port extending.....is it necessary?

Sorry for disturb you for more question. Rotary engine is too new for me.
    and I've heard lots of people always say Rotarys got many problem and waste fuel consumption.
    but it so charming!!!! ^^

Cheers
    Tung

วันที่สมัคร
    Mar 2008
    สถานที่
    Mazda RWP
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 3,156 ครั้ง ใน 1,419 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

what can i say about what i'm seeing? it's stunning and amazing! jaw dropping, heart pumping! much respect to the owner to own all of these rare cars.

วันที่สมัคร
    Nov 2010
    สถานที่
    mazda ride wite pride
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 33 ครั้ง ใน 32 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

[QUOTE=My Rotarys;9150681]Hi Prai
    A lot of those cars I saw for the first time, very nice and interesting.
    Hows your 1000 truck going?

Cheers
    Sinisa[/QUOTE Thanks so much for watching.
    I keep reading posts. But you have no answer, because my internet at work.
    ไพร ณรงค์ศักดิ์ บ.ซีลคอนโทรลประเทศไทยจำกัด 231/10 ม.6ต.บึงอ.ศรีราชาจ.ชลบุรี 20230คลาสสิค NEVER DIE

มาตรฐาน

Hi Sinisa,
    Thanks a lot for your help ^^
    This project is just in my head ,I prefer to keep running with injections
    because I'm not good at tunning the carby ,it won't be perfectly finish :P
    and I injectoin is more stable to run on street and cruising.
    and make the respond better, isn't it? and how about the fuel consumption? (Very important!!! 55555)
    some one in the link said, it have to do something with port extending.....is it necessary?

Sorry for disturb you for more question. Rotary engine is too new for me.
    and I've heard lots of people always say Rotarys got many problem and waste fuel consumption.
    but it so charming!!!! ^^

Cheers
    Tung
    Hi Tung
    No worries mate ask as many questions as you want :)
    Injection is definitely better for drive ability and fuel economy. Only reason people go carby here its quick cheap and easy to put on. Some also go injection just personal preference. No right or wrong way of doing it.

and make the respond better, isn't it?
    Yes gives you a lot more options to fine tune it for response,power,timing and fuel economy. You can tune it on low octane fuel dont need to use expensive fuel. Over here lowest octane is 91 and it will happily run on that.

Fuel consumption on stock S4 RX7 should be around 13l per 100km and a bit less on the highway. Provided the engine is in good condition and it has good tune.
    If the engine is bit tired or poor tune it can easily go 20L per 100km.
    In a 800/1000 this should be lower because of lighter weight.

Porting is only done when you are chasing more power. Here is a very good explanation about porting and what each port does .http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47212

Rotaries do have a bad reputation for reliability. A lot of this is due to owners not understanding there engine and how to look after it.
    Rotary engine uses a bit of sump oil to lubricate the seals and oil needs to be checked maybe weekly depends how much you drive it. If you go for a fast drive with lots of rpm next time you drive it check if it needs oil topped up before driving. Some people dont know this and all the oil will be gone before they do the next oil change. Oil consumption is normal this is how they are designed even the new RX8 works this way. I and most people change the oil every 5000 km and keep it topped up in between. Also use spark plugs recommended for the engine and change the coolant regularly.

All the NA rotaries I have had over the years have been reliable like my piston motors. Turbo rotaries can be problematic sometimes also depends how much boost you put into them haha :)

Another thing dont be afraid to rev it to red line they love it and prevents carbon build up.
    They do require a little bit more maintenance than piston motor but all is worth it once you put your foot into it :)
    I will warn you they are addictive :P haha
    If there is anything else I can help you mate just ask :)

Cheers
    Sinisa

มาตรฐาน

อ้างอิง ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ jodeci อ่านข้อความ
    what can i say about what i'm seeing? it's stunning and amazing! jaw dropping, heart pumping! much respect to the owner to own all of these rare cars.
    I was the same once I saw the Cosmo I couldnt straight totally forgot to take photos of other cars, next time I go there I will take detailed pictures of others.

มาตรฐาน

Hey Tung

When you have your own petrol station get this engine hahaha :P

วันที่สมัคร
    Apr 2011
    สถานที่
    ADVANCE , Mazda Club
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

Hi Tung
    No worries mate ask as many questions as you want :)
    Injection is definitely better for drive ability and fuel economy. Only reason people go carby here its quick cheap and easy to put on. Some also go injection just personal preference. No right or wrong way of doing it.

Yes gives you a lot more options to fine tune it for response,power,timing and fuel economy. You can tune it on low octane fuel dont need to use expensive fuel. Over here lowest octane is 91 and it will happily run on that.

Fuel consumption on stock S4 RX7 should be around 13l per 100km and a bit less on the highway. Provided the engine is in good condition and it has good tune.
    If the engine is bit tired or poor tune it can easily go 20L per 100km.
    In a 800/1000 this should be lower because of lighter weight.

Porting is only done when you are chasing more power. Here is a very good explanation about porting and what each port does .http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47212

Rotaries do have a bad reputation for reliability. A lot of this is due to owners not understanding there engine and how to look after it.
    Rotary engine uses a bit of sump oil to lubricate the seals and oil needs to be checked maybe weekly depends how much you drive it. If you go for a fast drive with lots of rpm next time you drive it check if it needs oil topped up before driving. Some people dont know this and all the oil will be gone before they do the next oil change. Oil consumption is normal this is how they are designed even the new RX8 works this way. I and most people change the oil every 5000 km and keep it topped up in between. Also use spark plugs recommended for the engine and change the coolant regularly.

All the NA rotaries I have had over the years have been reliable like my piston motors. Turbo rotaries can be problematic sometimes also depends how much boost you put into them haha :)

Another thing dont be afraid to rev it to red line they love it and prevents carbon build up.
    They do require a little bit more maintenance than piston motor but all is worth it once you put your foot into it :)
    I will warn you they are addictive :P haha
    If there is anything else I can help you mate just ask :)

Cheers
    Sinisa
    Thanks for helpful information mate.I have to learn much more about rotary.
    It seems to needs a bit more to keep an eyes on than the pistons and knowledge that what it be.
    The fuel consumption feel quiet high for daily drive for me but it's ok for hobby drive^^
    6 rotors are very loud and anxiously as Mad Mike's drift car,he's so cooool ......^^
    แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย RO_Tung_RY : 07-08-2012 เมื่อ 02:12

มาตรฐาน

Thanks for helpful information mate.I have to learn much more about rotary.
    It seems to needs a bit more to keep an eyes on than the pistons and knowledge that what it be.
    The fuel consumption feel quiet high for daily drive for me but it's ok for hobby drive^^
    6 rotors are very loud and anxiously as Mad Mike's drift car,he's so cooool ......^^
    No worries mate, that sounds like the go try it in your hobby car and see how you go.
    The figures I gave you for fuel consumption is in the worst case scenario just so you know what can happen. But in the 800/1000 this should be quiet lower.
    Best fuel consumption I got was in a stock S3 RX7 12A about 10l on the highway and 12l around town.
    If you do go ahead with it just ask happy to help with anything.

Cheers
    Sinisa

15. สมาชิกเหล่านี้ "ขอบคุณ" คุณ : My Rotarys สำหรับกระทู้นี้ :

RO_Tung_RY (08-08-2012)

วันที่สมัคร
    Feb 2009
    สถานที่
    Mazda club thailand
    ข้อความ
    ขอบคุณ
    ได้รับขอบคุณ 70 ครั้ง ใน 42 ข้อความ
    ผลการให้คะแนน

มาตรฐาน

What a Pretty ..Beauty..Sexy Cars!!!..Wow
    @ วันที่ฉันออกเดินทาง ทุกหนทางอบอุ่น ท่ามกลางสายลมแห่งความรัก @
    ..........................MONKEY TERRITORY

นายเตชินท์ คุ้มเกษ 180/2 ซอย จรัญสนิทวงศ์ แขวงวัดท่าพระ เขต บางกอกใหญ่ กรุงเทพฯ 10600
    มือถือ : 087-5888-699 e-mail : [email protected]

หน้าที่ 15 จากทั้งหมด 16 หน้า แรกแรก ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 หน้าสุดท้ายหน้าสุดท้าย